Mit Wirkung zum Jahresende 2019 beende ich mein ehrenamtliches Engagement als Übungsleiter und damit das Projekt "Spielend programmieren lernen" in den Räumen des Kiezspinne FAS E. V. Ich wünsche allen 30 Kids, welche den Kurs kurz oder lang besucht haben, alles Gute, viel Spaß beim programmieren und besonders viel Erfolg in der Schule.
We introduce ourselves and our computer club
We have us due to an Initiative of our head and the Deputy district mayor, Mrs Monteiro, found along and under the roof of the Neighbourhoodspider FAS e. V. started to deal with programming in Python.
To this end, we will meet in the school on Fridays at 16:00 and stay until about 17:30, sometimes even longer.
Who are we?
Most of us visit Lichtenberger primary and secondary schools and high schools and are therefore between 10 and 14 years old. The concrete School and the district are in the process of care. Some children come only on special occasions or when the parents have time to have accompany, and even from Reinickendorf and Marzahn.
What are our schools?
Who is welcome?
In principle, we are happy about every visit, but on boys and girls from the age of 10. There are no special Previous experience is necessary, you don't need a Computer, not a Smartphone, but only time and opportunity to come to us. There is no attendance requirement. Each and every may at any time terminate the participation in the course or interrupt.
We also look forward to the attendance of interested parents, educators and teachers and other interested adults. The course is intended for children and young people and oriented to their interests and skills.
And the best is: As the open offer, the course is completely free of charge. For this, we would like to thank our sponsors:
- the Hasso Plattner Institute, Potsdam University, for the provision of the course materials;
- the Zuse Institute Berlin, Free University of Berlin, for the insights into the Supercomputer and the Big Data problem;
- of STRATO AG, Berlin, for the insight into the technology and the procedures;
- the Neighbourhoodspider FAS e. V., Berlin, for the support of the organization;
- the district office of Lichtenberg, Berlin, for premiums and the funding of various Events;
- the media competence centre, The gap, Berlin, for the provision of facilities, technology, and organization and support of many great Events;
- the Lichtenberger district library with all of your branches for the free publication of our project;
- many supporters at the long night of the Sciences, such as the computer game Museum Friedrichshain, the Roberta project and the presentation of methods for artificial intelligence at the technical University of Berlin;
- all parents, teachers and Directors for support and exemption for special occasions.